Mahalo to Natalie Johnson for sharing this lovely shot with us for Aloha Friday Photos.
Natalie tells us that she took this shot from Kikaua Level on Hawaii’s Large Island, whereas vacationing there just lately, in July. What a reasonably scene with calm, crystal-clear water surrounded by fascinating lava rock formations.
We all know lots about Hawaii, however we didn’t learn about this hidden gem till Natalie shared her picture with us. So, we did a little bit of analysis on it, totally on TripAdvisor and Google Reviews, which each have many five-star critiques. From skimming by means of these sources, we discovered a bit about Kikaua Level Park. Listed here are among the key factors:
- This seashore has a sheltered swimming space that’s nice for youngsters when ocean conditions are safe. Many people report that there’s good snorkeling right here.
- Parking for this seashore is positioned on the finish of a avenue with the title Aina Kaha Place. After parking, there’s a pathway that results in the seashore.
- A parking allow is required. From the accounts we learn, permits seem like free and could be obtained from the guard station on the Kuhio Resort entrance.
- Parking at Kikaua Level is proscribed, which makes it uncrowded and comparatively quiet.
- Weekends are usually busier than weekdays at this seashore park, which tends to be the case all through Hawaii.
We purpose to verify Kikaua Level the following time we go to the Large Island of Hawaii!
Comfortable Aloha Friday!