* Foot and car site visitors patterns are altering at fashionable Oahu North Shore website – Laniakea Seaside. This cease attracts many guests hoping to see a honu, that are Hawaiian inexperienced sea turtles. We’re glad to see short-term and longer-term options being applied at this site visitors bottleneck. When you plan to cease right here, on your security and for the good thing about the drivers passing by way of, please use the designated crosswalks. For extra details about this modification, see this link to a KHON segment.
* The official Hawaii journey data website has added the brand new worldwide journey points on a frequently asked questions page. There are instance eventualities offered that are useful to grasp the processes and guidelines.
* Oahu has modified a few of their COVID guidelines for occasions together with concert events, exhibits and sporting occasions. Per Hawaii News Now, “At each indoor and outside seated occasions, all attendees should be absolutely vaccinated. They may also be required to put on masks, and there can be no meals or drinks served.” Moreover “interactive” occasions, akin to weddings and funerals, are permit to run at 50% capability or have 150 individuals in attendance. Once more, everybody have to be vaccinated and put on a masks.
* Certainly one of our favourite treats in Hawaii, Coco Puffs, are going to turn out to be extra accessible for folk vacationing in Waikiki Seaside. Liliha Bakery is including a Waikiki location on the third flooring of the Worldwide Market Place. It’s as a consequence of open someday this month.
* Hawaiian Airways has a sale on flights to Hawaii for journey starting January 10, 2022. The sale begins at $99 one-way, which equates to $198 roundtrip. Verify this link for extra details about this sale.
* Mahalo once more for all of the very variety phrases on our 15th anniversary post. The randomly chosen winner of the calendar is Kathleen.