Hawaii journey information: Oahu trip sweepstakes, coupon books on sale & extra
– Outrigger Resort is internet hosting a improbable Oahu trip sweepstakes with an emphasis on caring for coral reefs. Right here’s what Outrigger shared about this sweepstakes,
“Uncover how one can assist defend our coral reefs by our Outrigger’s ZONE coral conservation program and enter to win a keep within the newly remodeled Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort, a up to date beachfront retreat rooted in Hawaiian tradition.
Winner will obtain:
- 5-night keep within the luxurious 2-Bed room Grand Navigators’ Suite on the newly renovated Outrigger Reef Waikiki Seaside Resort
- Airfare for two from Hawaiian Airways (nearest gateway metropolis)
- Intimate Sundown Tour for two on Holokai Catamaran
- Unique Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tour for two
- VIP Seating and $200 present certificates for dwell music at legendary Kani Ka Pila Grille
- Outrigger’s ZONE Sustainable Present Pack
- Particular Voyager 47 Membership Lounge Entry
Sweepstakes shut June 20, 2021. Further non-obligatory entries accessible after preliminary entry, phrases and situations apply. Go to the official sweepstakes web page for full particulars.”
To be eligible to enter, you should be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec.)
– Entertainment coupon books are on sale for $7 with free transport with promo code SAVENOW. The 2021 version is the ultimate printed model earlier than the coupon service transitions to digital-only after June 23, 2021. For our insights in addition to readers’ ideas on this coupon ebook learn our article Hawaii Entertainment Coupons – Worth the Price? Slight spoiler alert, we solely advocate them for Oahu.
– Rental cars continue to be in short supply in Hawaii and past. Yesterday, the Hawaii Tourism Authority introduced a page with lists of alternate transportation options by island. These alternate options embrace shuttle companies, rideshares companies (like Uber) and bike leases.
– The worth for visiting Oahu’s Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve could also be going up for out-of-state guests. In the beginning of this yr, the payment was $7.50 for out-of-state customer. Earlier this spring, the payment was raised to $12 per particular person for out-of-state guests. This previous week, Oahu lawmakers authorized a invoice to lift the payment to $25 for out-of-state guests. If carried out, that may end in a 333% fee hike for guests in lower than a yr. Residents might enter without charge. We perceive that the county mayor might want to present the ultimate approval earlier than implementation. We’re watching to see when/if this fee hike goes into impact.