– Outrigger Inns and Resorts is internet hosting an important sweepstakes that features airfare for 2 and a seven-night trip at your selection of three Hawaii resorts or seven different Outrigger locations. You possibly can learn more and enter here. You have to be 18 years of age or older and resident of the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec) to be eligible to win.
– Hawaii resort charges have skyrocketed previously two years. Primarily based on the information from August, statewide resort charges are up a whopping 32.1% over the identical pre-pandemic interval in 2019. In August 2022, Hawaii’s common resort fee was $382.93. The most costly resort space is Wailea in Maui. The price at a Wailea resort averaged $1,022.25 per night time. Wowza! For extra particulars see this Maui News article.
– From our expertise, Costco presents a few of the finest resort and automobile/shuttle packages. Try this web page with several good Hawaii deals.
– Maui has banned the sale and distribution of non-mineral sunscreens and not using a prescription. This initiative is being applied within the hopes of defending the coral reefs. For extra info on this initiative, please see this link. By the best way, our favourite mineral-based sunscreen is the Thinksport model. We often buy both Thinksport or Thinksport Youngsters — which ever is the bottom value on the time. It has 20% Zinc Oxide. It does have a little bit of a white forged when first making use of it, however it absorbs pretty effectively.
– The great, free hula present in Waikiki has added a 3rd night time of their weekly performances. Climate allowing, they’re now presenting exhibits on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. See our put up on the Waikiki hula show at Kuhio Beach Hula Mound.