Hawaii trip information: February 7, 2023
* After a quick pause attributable to funding points, the free Waikiki Beach hula show at Kuhio Beach Park is again in motion. The times of the efficiency has modified from Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays to Tuesdays and Saturdays.
* There are a few new and thrilling eating ideas in Waikiki:
- A brand new Asian meals corridor has opened – Stix Asia with 17 eating places and eateries. It’s positioned within the Waikiki Buying Plaza on Kalakaua Avenue.
- Waikiki Market and Piko Kitchen + Bar has opened. It’s a mixture restaurant, grab-and-go, bake store and grocery retailer. It’s positioned close to the intersection of Kuhio Avenue and Kanekapolei Avenue.
* Many Hawaii Marriott vacation packages are on sale with Costco Journey. Be aware that Marriott properties now embrace Sheratons, Westins, and extra.
* Guided and unguided-bike excursions from Haleakala on Maui are being regulated with a brand new regulation, Ordinance 5439. For starters, bike tour purchasers have to be a minimum of 15 years previous. Additionally, biking is restricted to only seven miles on Haleakala Freeway. For extra on this subject, see this Hawaii News Now segment and this article.