– Seven Highgate Hawaii lodges shall be requiring friends to have COVID-19 vaccinations beginning October 15, 2021. Workers should even be vaccinated. There is no such thing as a testing provision for unvaccinated friends, nevertheless, friends who’re granted medical or non secular exemptions and/or underneath the age of 12 shall be exempt per one of many hotel’s website announcements. The seven lodges are
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Seaside
- Aston Waikiki Seaside Lodge
- Park Shore Waikiki
- Ambassador Waikiki Lodge
- Pearl Waikiki Lodge
- Hilton Backyard Inn Waikiki Seaside
- Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki
– Together with the above information merchandise, it’s value mentioning that two different Oahu lodges have mandated vaccines for his or her staff. These lodges are Aulani, Disney Resort and the Kahala Lodge.
– Earlier this week, we shared that Maui County would be implementing restrictions on unvaccinated restaurant and bar patrons. The county acquired the governor’s approval to implement this initiative is named “Safer Exterior.” Proof of vaccination is required to dine or drink indoors. Unvaccinated clients could dine outdoor or order take-out solely. Moreover, eating places, bars, gyms, leisure boating, floor transportation and business excursions shall be restricted to 50%.. These guidelines are set to go in place on September 15, 2021. Please reference this Maui News article for extra data.
– Lastly, we acknowledge that these mandates are polarizing. Some could welcome the choices, whereas others disagree. Please don’t shoot the messenger as we’re haven’t any half in making these choices by some means.