After two, quiet years in Hawaii, most July 4th occasions are again in motion for 2022! Right here’s the place you could find fireworks reveals and different Independence Day celebrations within the fiftieth State.
The place to observe July 4th fireworks on Oahu
Although the vacation identify Independence Day implies a single day of celebration, on Oahu this 12 months, the celebrations are scheduled from July 1st by July4th. You would probably see fireworks 4 nights in a row!
Right here’s a chronological record with a abstract of the place the general public is invited to observe fireworks. For extra particulars and extra 4th of July enjoyable issues to do, see our page of Oahu July 4th fireworks and celebrations.
Friday, July 1st
- Hilton Hawaiian Village’s Friday night time fireworks present is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. at Waikiki Seaside. Although this isn’t Independence Day particular, it’s a good way to kick off the vacation weekend. Moreover, it will likely be the one spot to observe fireworks from Waikiki Seaside over the the vacation.
Saturday, July 2nd
- Scofield Barracks hosts their celebration which is open to the general public this 12 months. It consists of concert events, actions, meals and fireworks!
Sunday, July third
- Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore hosts Ohana Day at Turtle Bay with stay music and a fireworks present. Tickets are required.
Monday, July 4th
- 4th of July on the Hukilau Market in Laie hosts free concert events, fireworks present and extra. See this link for extra particulars.
- In Haleiwa, the North Shore Chamber of Commerce is internet hosting their very first annual 4th of July North Shore Pageant. The festivities embrace a automobile present, meals distributors, stay leisure, hula, enjoyable for the keiki (youngsters) and a fireworks present. This is the website for the event, nonetheless it seems to be down on the time of writing. Their Facebook page has some particulars.
- Kailua hosts their July 4th fireworks present at Kailua Seaside. See this link for extra data.
- Open to DoD cardholders solely: Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam hosts their 4th of July Freedom Fest which can embrace a fireworks present. The general public can not attend, however the public could watch the fireworks exhibit base from afar.
The place to observe July 4th fireworks on Maui
The city of Lahaina is internet hosting their 4th of July fireworks as soon as once more! Dwell leisure will likely be held in Campbell Park previous to the fireworks present that’s set to start at 8:00 p.m. See our Maui July 4th page for extra insights.
The place to observe July 4th fireworks on Hawaii (Large) Island
Public fireworks reveals are going to be held on each the Kona facet and Hilo facet of Hawaii Island.
- In Kailua-Kona, the annual 4th of July parade is again with the them of “A Salute to Our Hometown Heroes.” The fireworks present is ready for 8:00 p.m.
- Hilo Bay Blast is again this 12 months with an entire day filled with enjoyable actions. The massive fireworks present is ready to start at 8:00 p.m.
For extra data on these occasions plus extra issues to do on Independence Day, see our Hawaii, Big Island July 4th page.
The place to observe July 4th fireworks on Kauai
Nicely, we want we had higher information to share with the Kauai neighborhood. Sadly, the Live performance within the Sky is cancelled for the third 12 months in a row. The Pacific Missile Vary Facility will maintain their celebration and fireworks, however it isn’t open to the general public.
- Occasions are topic to vary with out discover. Lots of the fireworks reveals are depending on company sponsors in addition to particular person donations. If/after we are alerted to adjustments we are going to make be aware of them.
- Extra occasions could also be added. So verify again for the potential for extra choices.
Word to journalists and bloggers:
We spend hours upon hours upon hours curating these lists of occasions. We take nice care in accuracy by many emails, cellphone calls and intensive analysis. Due to this fact, in case you are utilizing our pages in your 4th of July articles/posts, would you kindly do what’s correct and credit score GoVisitHawaii.com with a hyperlink in your articles.